Insurers will usually need to have a standard fire risk assessment and there are
guidelines you have to follow in the food preparation industry. Should you fail to
follow them, and a fire is brought on by the build-
Kitchen fires caused from a build-
We are specialist in dealing with hygiene issues and will thoroughly deep clean any food production setting. Having worked for some of the biggest food preparation providers, we certainly have the knowledge and experience to deal with all kinds of environments and equipment. Our professional on-
Kitchen exhaust cleaning is essential for legal reasons for every commercial cooking
establishment. Restaurants, hotels, hospitals, cafeterias and other food-
A common scenario of the way a kitchen exhaust fire begins is this:
1. A flare up happens while cooking on the stove.
2. The fire reaches the filters over the stove on the kitchen hood.
3. The filters then ignite.
4. While the exhaust fan is on, it is drawing air within the hood, through the filters, and further up the duct and the flame on the filters is then pulled all the way up duct.
5. If there is significant grease residue within the duct it acts as a fuel and the fire spreads up the duct and sometimes all the way into the fan. Fires have been know to climb up ten-
6. Most Modern day ducts are designed to hopefully withstand such duct fires as the duct seams are welded to avoid grease or fire from leaking out and the shafts around the duct are made from fire-
©Mr. Hood Cleaning 2013 All Rights Reserved
Website Design By Barriedigital.com